Saturday, June 16, 2007

recital is over!!!!

sadness!!! the recital was a huge success. after my dances were done I was so sad I said "oh its over all that practice for the one night performance." God is good he gave us all a fun and safe performance. My pointe work went surprisingly well. the most exciting news of all was that melissa my ballet teacher was able to dance at the last minute, she wasnt sure if she would be able to becuse she injured her foot. Melissa did an awesome job as director for the first year. she also did a great job on her dance with her hubby. I'll let you know when ballet starts again. and keep u informaned about next years recital 2008. God bless. I hope those of you who went enjoyed the performance.

1 comment:

Gregg Harris said...

Hey Christina! I love your new blog. Be sure to write something as often as you can. I head you were great in your ballet recital. God bless.